Saturday, October 8, 2011

TARDIS Treat Bag

Our wee lil' Doctor has his TARDIS and is all (well almost) ready! Just need a sonic screwdriver now!

This weekend was TARDIS weekend. So, we got up this morning and ran over to my husband's parents house to use their printer to print out awesome police box iron-on slips then! we ate a $5 lil' cesars pizza(It was a high blood sugar kind of day.)...then!  We had naptime....
then! I cut out and sewed our awesome TARDIS together.

It turned out way better then I thought it would and my sewing machine was actually good today and did all that I wanted it to. Most often it will be a pain and mess up everything I'm trying to do.... It has nothing to do with me...it's the machine's fault....really...

If you're interested in the tutorial that I used I'll link it here. I did change it up and added things to it. We figured the add ons that we put in would help with the costume to make it have more of that nerdy awesome factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment