Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 to everyone! Yes, I know it's the 17th of January. New Year happened a while ago now but I've been a busy Momma!

We welcomed our new addition to the family on December 12, 2011
It's been one wild ride with this bundle of joy and his soon-to-be two year old brother. Nothing, but mom's sanity, has been damaged.
But! My one moment of zen was this morning when my toddler came up and asked for a paper towel and when given said towel ran over to where his sippy cup had spilled a bit of milk and cleaned it up. If nothing else is getting though at least cleaning up after himself is.

In baking projects this month I've tried out Oreo Truffles. They were so good they got eaten before I could take pictures but we will be making more and trying to perfect our chocolate dipping technique. Will take pictures and tell more later on.

This blog is going to be cut short. Nap time is officially over today with my toddler crying at his door.."mommy....mommy...mommy!"

Check out the Oreo Truffle recipe here:
http://www.bakerella.com/grocery-item-goes-gourmet/

2 comments:

  1. I made Oreo Truffles this year too. They were amazing and very addicting to have around. The dipping was quite annoying so if you find a better way/faster way please let me know! Congrats on the new baby! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy sweet Amy, your babies are so cute! I am back into the world of the internet again after leaving for a few years. I have followed your old blog a long time ago and doing FB again without addding a bunch of people.. : ) This blog looks fun! I hope you are doing well. You deserve it! (((hugs from the Stoddart clan)))

    ReplyDelete